The Corvette Club of America, Inc. is the oldest Corvette Club in the world, established in 1956. We serve the Washington metropolitan area (the DMV) including Maryland, DC, northern Virginia, eastern West Virginia, and southern Pennsylvania. If you are outside the DMV, yet wish to become a long distance or international member, you may do so for a reduced annual membership fee. We welcome all Corvette owners and enthusiasts to our Corvette club and encourage them to take advantage of our monthly meetings, shop nights, social gatherings, competitive events, and more.
In early 2016, the CCA membership overwhelmingly voted to no longer be affiliated with the NCCC starting January 2017. Joining the CCA no longer pays for membership to the NCCC; however, you may still join the NCCC on your own account in 2017.
2017 Membership Rates (Annual)
|New Membership||Membership Renewal|
|Primary Member (Individual)||$40||$40|
|Secondary Member (Spouse/Partner/Other)||$10||$10|
|Long Distance Membership (anyone outside the DMV)||$25||$25|
You can download a Membership Application Form which you may print out, complete, and mail to us. If you are outside the DMV as described above, yet wish to become a long distance or international member, mail a check for only $25. If you are an existing member you should log into the “Members Only” section and follow the instructions to renew your membership or change your profile.
- Shop Night – Do-it-yourself minor maintenance, conducted on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. located at Sport Chevrolet, (Silver Spring, MD), Technical Advise, GM Technical Seminars
- Discounts – 10% off labor & 20% parts, Sport Chevrolet
- 10% off service & 20% off tires at select Goodyear stores
- Business Meeting – 2nd Tuesday of the month, 7:30 p.m
- Competitive Events – Annual Spring Car Show, Autocross, TSD rally, Gasoline Economy Run, Concours, Gymkhana, Gimmick Rally, Drag Races, Time Trials, Autocross & Rally School, and more
- Caravans and Tours – Annual Valentine’s Dinner Cruise, dinner cruises, and annual picnic
- Social Events – Monthly Post-Meeting Gatherings, Pool Party, Annual Banquet, Back Yard Bash, Holiday Party, Picnics, Cookouts, “Wax-Ins”
- Technical Expertise
- Monthly Club NewsLetter
- Club Shirts, Hats, Pins, Patches and Car Decals
Membership Renewals for 2017
The 2017 CCA membership renewal process has begun and membership renewals are due no later than November 4, 2016.
The CCA membership overwhelmingly voted early this year to no longer be affiliated with the NCCC at the end of 2016. As a result of this decision, there has been a change in our annual dues structure. Membership dues for the primary member are $40. A spouse may be added for an additional $10, for a total of $50. Invoices will be sent based upon your membership type for 2016. Contact Jean Marie Wade with any membership questions.
Several options are available for payment of your annual dues. A PayPal invoice will be sent based on your 2016 membership type (primary or primary plus secondary). If you wish to pay via credit card contact Nita Armstrong, CCA Treasurer.